When you’re ready to pay at a contactless-enabled terminal, simply move your card over the reader. The card does not need to touch the terminal but should be held flat within one to two inches of the contactless symbol on the terminal for the best results.
Articles in this section
- What is the Upgrade Card with a personal credit line?
- Can I use my Upgrade Card with my phone or device?
- How do I add my Upgrade Card to Apple Pay or Google Pay?
- How do I use my contactless Upgrade Card?
- How do I transfer an existing balance to my Upgrade Card?
- How long will it take to receive my Upgrade Card?
- Are there any foreign transaction fees when I use my Upgrade Card internationally?
- How do I dispute a purchase or report a transaction I don’t recognize on my Upgrade Card with a Personal Credit Line?
- Can I use my Upgrade Card at an ATM?
- How do I activate my card?