Your Upgrade Card may be used to make purchases at retail locations or online. You can also make a draw from your account online to have funds sent directly to your bank account. You cannot receive cash through an ATM or receive cash back with purchases made using the Upgrade Card at retail locations.
Articles in this section
- What is the Upgrade Card with a personal credit line?
- Can I use my Upgrade Card with my phone or device?
- How do I add my Upgrade Card to Apple Pay or Google Pay?
- How do I use my contactless Upgrade Card?
- How do I transfer an existing balance to my Upgrade Card?
- How long will it take to receive my Upgrade Card?
- Are there any foreign transaction fees when I use my Upgrade Card internationally?
- How do I dispute a purchase or report a transaction I don’t recognize on my Upgrade Card with a Personal Credit Line?
- Can I use my Upgrade Card at an ATM?
- How do I activate my card?