Please allow 7-10 business days from the time your application is approved to receive your card. You can sign in to your account online to access your temporary virtual card that you can use while you’re waiting for your permanent card to arrive. The card number generated for your virtual card is a temporary number and is different than the card number on your permanent physical card. Wait to receive your physical card before you set up any recurring payments.
Articles in this section
- What is the Upgrade Card with a personal credit line?
- How do I transfer an existing balance to my Upgrade Card?
- How long will it take to receive my Upgrade Card?
- Are there any foreign transaction fees when I use my Upgrade Card internationally?
- How do I dispute a purchase OR report a transaction I don’t recognize on my Upgrade Card with a personal credit line?
- Can I use my Upgrade Card at an ATM?
- How do I activate my card?
- How do I report my Upgrade Card lost or stolen?
- Is there a minimum monthly payment for my Upgrade Card with a personal credit line?
- How do I make my first draw?