If you choose to use your card for foreign transactions, you will be charged a foreign transaction fee of up to three (3) percent of the transaction amount, subject to any limits under applicable law. Foreign transactions are transactions conducted with a foreign merchant, in a foreign country or in a non-U.S. currency. Any foreign transaction fees charged will be shown on your monthly statements.
Articles in this section
- What is the Upgrade Card?
- What should I do if my Upgrade Card is expiring soon?
- Upgrade Triple Cash Back Rewards through Credit Karma
- LendingTree Win Card Rewards Details
- Can I use my Upgrade Card with my phone or device?
- How do I add my Upgrade Card to Apple Pay or Google Pay?
- How do I use my contactless Upgrade Card?
- How do I transfer an existing balance to my Upgrade Card?
- How long will it take to receive my Upgrade Card?
- Are there any foreign transaction fees when I use my Upgrade Card internationally?