Once you're approved for an auto secured loan, you'll need to send in some documents before your funds can be deposited. To ensure your loan is processed in a timely manner, we suggest sending your documents as soon as they are requested.
We'll ask you to upload the following:
- Current vehicle registration card. If you live in Texas, please send the sticker.
- Insurance card or policy declaration page.
- Other documents as shown in your Account Dashboard, such as pay stubs or government issued ID.
We'll ask you to mail the following:
- Signed Limited Power of Attorney (LPOA) forms. We'll provide the LPOA as the last step before your funds are deposited to your bank account. A notary seal may be required, and we'll let you know if it's needed.
NOTE: Don't cross out or use correction fluid, simply fill out a new form instead. Copies or digital signatures are not accepted.
- If your car's original title is required, we'll let you know. If it is, simply include it in the same envelope as your signed power of attorney documents.
A pre-addressed mailing label will be provided to you. Simply cut and affix the label to an envelope and drop it in any USPS mailbox.