Applying for an auto secured loan is simple. Start by providing some basic information about yourself on our personal loan application. If we determine you may benefit from adding your car as collateral, we'll ask for some basic car information, such as the year, make, model, and mileage. Using that information, we'll show you loan offers that you qualify for through Upgrade.
Articles in this section
- How do I apply for an auto secured loan?
- What is an auto secured loan?
- Can I apply if my vehicle is jointly owned?
- What is a limited power of attorney?
- What's a notary and where can I find one?
- What documents are required to get an auto secured personal loan?
- What do I need to apply for an auto secured loan?
- Which cars are acceptable to use as collateral?
- Will you take my car if I'm approved for an auto secured loan?
- What does collateral mean?