If you're adding a car to your loan application, you'll need to know the year, make, model, trim, and current mileage. Keep reading for more helpful hints:
- Year: The model year, which you can find on your registration card or insurance card.
- Make: The manufacturer, which can be found on your registration card or insurance. For example, Ford or Toyota.
- Model: The nameplate of the particular product line or design, which can be found on your registration or insurance card. For example, F-150 or Camry.
- Trim: The version or option level, which can be found in your owner's manual, original window sticker, or decal on the rear or side panel of your car. May also indicate the engine size, body style, and drivetrain. For example: SE or Limited.
- Mileage: The current odometer reading on your car's dashboard. If you're not sure, enter your closest estimate.