An auto secured loan is a personal loan that uses your car (collateral) to help you qualify for a loan or a discount on your rate. We'll take the value of your car into account when evaluating your loan request. If you're approved, we'll request that you send us your car's title to finalize your loan.
Articles in this section
- How do I apply for an auto secured loan?
- What is an auto secured loan?
- Can I apply if my vehicle is jointly owned?
- What is a limited power of attorney?
- What's a notary and where can I find one?
- What documents are required to get an auto secured personal loan?
- What do I need to apply for an auto secured loan?
- Which cars are acceptable to use as collateral?
- Will you take my car if I'm approved for an auto secured loan?
- What does collateral mean?