In order to provide payout instructions, you'll need your full credit card number, the expiration date, and the CVV code. The CVV code is the 3- or 4- digit number on the back or front of your card.
Articles in this section
- Where can I check the status of my application?
- How will I receive my money with a credit card payoff loan?
- What card details do I need to provide?
- Is my credit card information secure?
- Which cards can I pay off directly with my new loan?
- Can I change my instructions?
- When will my card payments be processed?
- Can I use my entire loan to pay off my credit cards?
- How does a credit card payoff loan work?
- What types of documents may be requested from me?