Upon approval, your loan proceeds will be sent according to your instructions within one business day. It may take 2 - 4 business days after your loan is approved for your credit card issuer to receive the funds. The payout date may not line up with your credit card due date, and it is your responsibility to continue paying your credit card bills on time. If there are difficulties sending the money to your credit card account, that money will be deposited to your bank account instead.
Articles in this section
- Where can I check the status of my application?
- What card details do I need to provide?
- Is my credit card information secure?
- Which cards can I pay off using direct pay?
- Can I change my instructions?
- When will my card payments be processed?
- Can I use my entire loan to pay off my credit cards?
- How does direct pay work?
- What types of documents may be requested from me?
- How does the Verifications department communicate with me?