Yes, you can use all of your loan proceeds to pay off your credit cards. Please make sure you have enough funds in your bank account to make your monthly payments on this loan. Your first payment will be withdrawn automatically from your bank account one month after your loan is issued.
Articles in this section
- Where can I check the status of my application?
- How will I receive my money with a credit card payoff loan?
- What card details do I need to provide?
- Is my credit card information secure?
- Which cards can I pay off directly with my new loan?
- Can I change my instructions?
- When will my card payments be processed?
- Can I use my entire loan to pay off my credit cards?
- How does a credit card payoff loan work?
- What types of documents may be requested from me?