Credit Health is available to everyone. If you already have a loan through Upgrade, simply sign in at upgrade.com and navigate to Credit Health. If you don’t have a loan through Upgrade, you can still sign up for Credit Health and enjoy all the benefits of tracking your credit score without applying for a loan.
Articles in this section
- Will checking my loan offer impact my credit score?
- Do I need to apply for a personal loan through Upgrade in order to use Credit Health?
- How often is my information updated?
- Where do you get my credit summary and credit information?
- I am seeing errors when I access Credit Health, what do I do?
- I logged in and enrolled in Credit Health, but cannot access my score - what do I do?
- How does Credit Health calculate my credit score?
- Why are you asking for my personal information?
- Do I need to have applied for a personal loan in order to use Credit Health?
- How do I sign up for Credit Health?