Currently, Upgrade does not accept documents by mail. You can upload your documents directly onto your To-Do List once you’ve submitted your application. For additional assistance on uploading documents, please check out our knowledge base article How do I upload my documents?
Articles in this section
- Where can I check the status of my application?
- What types of documents may be requested from me?
- How does the Verifications department communicate with me?
- Can I mail my documents to you instead?
- What are the next steps after I have submitted all of the requested documents?
- How long does it take to receive the funds in my bank account after completing my To-Do List?
- Can I increase my loan amount after I’ve already selected an offer?
- How do I complete my To-Do List?
- How do I complete and submit my 4506-T form?