You can reapply at any time, but we suggest waiting 30 days from the date of your adverse action notification.
Articles in this section
- Where do I locate my 15-digit pre-approval code?
- How do I apply for a loan through Upgrade?
- Am I required to put up any kind of collateral to obtain a loan through Upgrade?
- Does Upgrade offer fixed or variable rates on its loans?
- What does receiving a pre-approval letter mean?
- FAQs for Self-Employed Applicants
- If I’m denied, am I able to re-apply?
- If I cancel my loan application, am I able to re-apply?
- Am I able to apply by mail?
- Can I include household income on my application?