Upgrade’s Credit Review department may communicate with you by email or phone. A credit specialist may need to contact you for verification purposes. We suggest that you check your Upgrade Account and emails from us for updates.
Articles in this section
- Where can I check the status of my application?
- What types of documents may be requested from me?
- How does the credit review department communicate with me?
- Am I able to mail my documents to you instead?
- How can I contact your credit review department?
- What are the next steps after I have submitted all of the requested documents?
- How do I delete a picture I have already uploaded onto the website?
- How long does it take to receive the funds in my bank account after completing my To-Do List?
- What is a To-Do List?
- Can I increase my loan amount after I’ve already selected an offer?