Personal Loans and Personal Credit Lines obtained through Upgrade do not have any prepayment fees, so you can pay your loan off at any time.
Articles in this section
- How do I pay back the money I borrow from my Personal Credit Line?
- Is there any benefit in paying off my Personal Loan or Personal Credit Line early?
- Where do I locate the actual amount that will be placed in my bank account after the origination fee?
- Are there any prepayment fees?
- When is my first monthly payment due?
- Am I able to pay by phone?
- Can I pay by check?
- Can I lower my monthly payment?
- How do I find my payoff amount?
- Are there any late fees?