No. Upgrade does not require you to pay for anything up front. If you are approved for a loan through Upgrade, a one-time origination fee is deducted from your loan amount prior to the proceeds being issued to your bank account.
Articles in this section
- Why was I offered a lower amount than I originally requested?
- Am I able to change my loan term or loan amount without Upgrade canceling my application?
- Are there any prepayment fees?
- Am I required to pay for anything up front?
- How can I reduce the number of unsolicited credit and insurance offers I receive?
- How much money will I receive in my bank account after the origination fee?
- Does Upgrade offer benefits for Veterans?
- What information do you need to verify my employment?
- Am I able to choose a different loan amount?
- Does Upgrade offer discounts for Active Duty Military servicemembers?