Yes. A valid email address is required in order to process your application. If you don’t currently have a valid email address, you can create one for free through a number of online email providers.
Articles in this section
- No application fees or upfront fees
- Where do I locate my 15-digit pre-approval code?
- How do I apply for a Personal Loan or a Personal Credit Line?
- Will checking my rate impact my credit score?
- Are the personal loan rates fixed or variable?
- Can I apply for another personal loan through Upgrade?
- Why would you deny me if I was pre-approved?
- What does receiving a pre-approval letter mean?
- FAQs for Self-Employed Applicants
- If I’m denied, am I able to re-apply?