Applying for a personal loan or personal credit line through Upgrade is simple; you can see what you may qualify for in minutes. To begin, we’ll ask for some basic information about you. We’ll also request your consent to a Credit Profile Authorization in order to obtain your credit report from one or more consumer reporting agencies. Based on that information, we’ll show you what you may qualify for.
Articles in this section
- Where do I locate my 15-digit pre-approval code?
- How do I apply for a Personal Loan or a Personal Credit Line?
- Will checking my rate impact my credit score?
- Does Upgrade offer fixed or variable rates on its personal loans?
- Can I apply for another personal loan through Upgrade?
- Why would you deny me if I was pre-approved?
- What does receiving a pre-approval letter mean?
- FAQs for Self-Employed Applicants
- If I’m denied, am I able to re-apply?
- If I cancel my application, can I re-apply?