Applying for a personal loan or personal credit line through Upgrade is simple; you can see what you qualify for in minutes. First, we’ll ask for some basic information about you as well as your permission to obtain your credit report from one or more consumer reporting agencies. Based on that information, we’ll show you any loan or credit line offers you qualify for through Upgrade.
Articles in this section
- No application fees or upfront fees
- Where do I locate my 15-digit pre-approval code?
- How do I apply for a Personal Loan or a Personal Credit Line?
- Will checking my rate impact my credit score?
- Are the personal loan rates fixed or variable?
- Can I apply for another personal loan through Upgrade?
- Why would you deny me if I was pre-approved?
- What does receiving a pre-approval letter mean?
- FAQs for Self-Employed Applicants
- If I’m denied, am I able to re-apply?