Upgrade may request the name of your employer, the telephone number, and your date of hire, if applicable. We may also request certain income documents in relation to your employment.
Articles in this section
- Where do I locate my 15-digit pre-approval code?
- How do I apply for a Personal Loan or a Personal Credit Line?
- Will checking my rate impact my credit score?
- Does Upgrade offer fixed or variable rates on its personal loans?
- Can I apply for another personal loan through Upgrade?
- Why would you deny me if I was pre-approved?
- What does receiving a pre-approval letter mean?
- FAQs for Self-Employed Applicants
- If I’m denied, am I able to re-apply?
- If I cancel my application, can I re-apply?