No, Personal Loans and Personal Credit Lines through Upgrade are unsecured, so you don’t have to put up any kind of collateral. Plus, you can avoid any lengthy appraisal and approval process.
Articles in this section
- Where do I locate my 15-digit pre-approval code?
- How do I apply for a Personal Loan or a Personal Credit Line?
- Will checking my rate impact my credit score?
- Does Upgrade offer fixed or variable rates on its personal loans?
- Can I apply for another personal loan through Upgrade?
- Why would you deny me if I was pre-approved?
- What does receiving a pre-approval letter mean?
- FAQs for Self-Employed Applicants
- If I’m denied, am I able to re-apply?
- If I cancel my application, can I re-apply?