Under the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA), you have the right to obtain a free copy of your credit report, once every 12 months, from the three major credit reporting companies – TransUnion, Equifax, and Experian. You may request a free copy of your credit report by visiting www.annualcreditreport.com.
Articles in this section
- Will checking my loan offer impact my credit score?
- How often is my information updated?
- Where do you get my credit summary and credit information?
- I am seeing errors when I access Credit Health, what do I do?
- I logged in and enrolled in Credit Health, but cannot access my score - what do I do?
- How does Credit Health calculate my credit score?
- Why are you asking for my personal information?
- Do I need to have applied for a personal loan in order to use Credit Health?
- How do I sign up for Credit Health?
- Will signing up for Credit Health impact my credit score?