Receiving a pre-approved letter means that you have met the minimum borrowing requirements based on information obtained from your credit report. Please keep in mind that this does not yet take into account other factors that we’ll verify should you submit an application, such as employment and income. You can see what you may qualify for, complete a brief online application and enter your 15-digit pre-approval code at SaveWithUpgrade.com. Viewing your offers has no impact on your credit score.
Articles in this section
- No application fees or upfront fees
- Where do I locate my 15-digit pre-approval code?
- How do I apply for a Personal Loan or a Personal Credit Line?
- Will checking my rate impact my credit score?
- Does Upgrade offer fixed or variable rates on its personal loans?
- Can I apply for another personal loan through Upgrade?
- Why would you deny me if I was pre-approved?
- What does receiving a pre-approval letter mean?
- FAQs for Self-Employed Applicants
- If I’m denied, am I able to re-apply?