Receiving a pre-approved letter means that you have met the minimum borrowing requirements based on information obtained from your credit report. Please keep in mind that this does not yet take into account other factors that we’ll verify should you submit an application, such as employment and income. You can see what you may qualify for, complete a brief online application and enter your 15-digit pre-approval code at SaveWithUpgrade.com. Viewing your offers has no impact on your credit score.
Articles in this section
- Where do I locate my 15-digit pre-approval code?
- How do I apply for a loan through Upgrade?
- Am I required to put up any kind of collateral to obtain a loan through Upgrade?
- Does Upgrade offer fixed or variable rates on its loans?
- What does receiving a pre-approval letter mean?
- FAQs for Self-Employed Applicants
- If I’m denied, am I able to re-apply?
- If I cancel my loan application, am I able to re-apply?
- Am I able to apply by mail?
- Can I include household income on my application?