We partner with TransUnion to access your credit report, which gives us the information to compile your Upgrade Credit Health summary. This is a summary of your credit report, and does not include the details of each of your credit accounts. If you would like to view your full credit report that includes the full details of each of your credit accounts and open trade lines, visit www.AnnualCreditReport.com.
Articles in this section
- Will checking my loan offer impact my credit score?
- Do I need to apply for a personal loan through Upgrade in order to use Credit Health?
- How often is my information updated?
- Where do you get my credit summary and credit information?
- I am seeing errors when I access Credit Health, what do I do?
- I logged in and enrolled in Credit Health, but cannot access my score - what do I do?
- How does Credit Health calculate my credit score?
- Why are you asking for my personal information?
- Do I need to have applied for a personal loan in order to use Credit Health?
- How do I sign up for Credit Health?