Credit Health uses TransUnion to pull your credit history and retrieve your VantageScore 3.0 Credit Score. The scoring algorithm is housed at TransUnion and uses your credit report data as inputs to generate the score. Upgrade does not calculate your score, but gets the most current score from TransUnion.
Articles in this section
- Will checking my loan offer impact my credit score?
- How often is my information updated?
- Where do you get my credit summary and credit information?
- I am seeing errors when I access Credit Health, what do I do?
- I logged in and enrolled in Credit Health, but cannot access my score - what do I do?
- How does Credit Health calculate my credit score?
- Why are you asking for my personal information?
- Do I need to have applied for a personal loan in order to use Credit Health?
- How do I sign up for Credit Health?
- Will signing up for Credit Health impact my credit score?