We only ask for basic information that we need to pull your credit report from TransUnion to provide you with your personalized Credit Health information. Authenticating and verifying your personal information with TransUnion ensures that we are providing your credit bureau information.
Articles in this section
- How often is my information updated?
- Where do you get my credit summary and credit information?
- I am seeing errors when I access Credit Health, what do I do?
- I logged in and enrolled in Credit Health, but cannot access my score, what do I do?
- How does Credit Health calculate my credit score?
- Why are you asking for my personal information?
- How do I sign up for Credit Health?
- Will signing up for Credit Health impact my credit score?
- How long does it take for my credit score to change?
- How do I access my full credit report?