It depends on when your Lender updates your account information with the credit bureaus. Many Lenders update your account information once a month, so, it could take about a month for your account information from those lenders to be reported to the credit bureaus. That said, there are many factors that go into calculating your credit score so your credit score could stay the same (or could even go down) depending on the significance of the change and other information on your credit report.
Articles in this section
- How often is my information updated?
- Where do you get my credit summary and credit information?
- I am seeing errors when I access Credit Health, what do I do?
- I logged in and enrolled in Credit Health, but cannot access my score, what do I do?
- How does Credit Health calculate my credit score?
- Why are you asking for my personal information?
- How do I sign up for Credit Health?
- Will signing up for Credit Health impact my credit score?
- How long does it take for my credit score to change?
- How do I access my full credit report?