Based on the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA), you are able to get a free copy of your credit report, at your request, once every 12 months from any of the nationwide credit reporting companies — Equifax, Experian, and TransUnion. No need to contact the three nationwide credit reporting companies individually. Instead, visit AnnualCreditReport.com, call 1-877-322-8228, or complete the Annual Credit Report Request Form and mail it to: Annual Credit Report Request Service, P.O. Box 105281, Atlanta, GA 30348-5281.
Articles in this section
- How often is my information updated?
- Where do you get my credit summary and credit information?
- I am seeing errors when I access Credit Health, what do I do?
- I logged in and enrolled in Credit Health, but cannot access my score, what do I do?
- How does Credit Health calculate my credit score?
- Why are you asking for my personal information?
- How do I sign up for Credit Health?
- Will signing up for Credit Health impact my credit score?
- How long does it take for my credit score to change?
- How do I access my full credit report?