Once enrolled in Credit Health, you can refresh your credit information and VantageScore every 7 days. Your refreshed Credit Health information and score will be based on the latest information from your credit report at TransUnion at that time. You just need to login and we will refresh your information if it has been at least 7 days since your last refresh. Additionally, Upgrade will perform a monthly refresh in order to show you trends in your credit score over time.
Articles in this section
- Will checking my loan offer impact my credit score?
- Do I need to apply for a personal loan through Upgrade in order to use Credit Health?
- How often is my information updated?
- Where do you get my credit summary and credit information?
- I am seeing errors when I access Credit Health, what do I do?
- I logged in and enrolled in Credit Health, but cannot access my score - what do I do?
- How does Credit Health calculate my credit score?
- Why are you asking for my personal information?
- Do I need to have applied for a personal loan in order to use Credit Health?
- How do I sign up for Credit Health?