We require a verifiable bank account in order to process your application so we can send your funds directly to that account upon approval.
Articles in this section
- Where do I locate my 15-digit pre-approval code?
- How do I apply for a Personal Loan or a Personal Credit Line?
- Will checking my rate impact my credit score?
- Does Upgrade offer fixed or variable rates on its personal loans?
- Can I apply for another personal loan through Upgrade?
- Why would you deny me if I was pre-approved?
- What does receiving a pre-approval letter mean?
- FAQs for Self-Employed Applicants
- If I’m denied, am I able to re-apply?
- If I cancel my application, can I re-apply?