Yes, we require a verifiable bank account in order to process an application because if a loan is approved, proceeds are sent directly to that account.
Articles in this section
- Am I able to change my loan term or loan amount without Upgrade canceling my application?
- Are there any prepayment fees?
- Am I required to pay for anything up front?
- How can I reduce the number of unsolicited credit and insurance offers I receive?
- How much money will I receive in my bank account after the origination fee?
- Does Upgrade offer benefits for Veterans?
- What information do you need to verify my employment?
- Am I able to choose a different loan amount?
- Does Upgrade offer discounts for Active Duty Military servicemembers?
- Why do you need my work telephone number?