Once a credit decision has been made, your funds will be deposited into your bank account within four business days. A valid checking or savings account is required in order to process your application.
Articles in this section
- Where do I locate my 15-digit pre-approval code?
- How do I apply for a loan through Upgrade?
- Am I required to put up any kind of collateral to obtain a loan through Upgrade?
- Does Upgrade offer fixed or variable rates on its loans?
- What does receiving a pre-approval letter mean?
- FAQs for Self-Employed Applicants
- If I’m denied, am I able to re-apply?
- If I cancel my loan application, am I able to re-apply?
- Am I able to apply by mail?
- Can I include household income on my application?