An Adverse Action Notice is to inform you that you have been denied credit based on information in your credit report and/or other information we obtained and reviewed. You can reference the Adverse Action Notice document for further details into the reason(s) for the denial of credit. The information we obtained and reviewed was provided by Transunion. If you believe there is an error in the information provided, we recommend that you contact Transunion directly at (800) 916-8800.
Articles in this section
- No application fees or upfront fees
- Where do I locate my 15-digit pre-approval code?
- How do I apply for a personal loan or an Upgrade Card?
- Will checking my rate impact my credit score?
- Are the personal loan rates fixed or variable?
- Can I apply for another personal loan through Upgrade?
- Why would you deny me if I was pre-approved?
- What does receiving a pre-approval letter mean?
- FAQs for Self-Employed Applicants
- If I’m denied, am I able to re-apply?