To check your rates and offers, a soft inquiry on your credit report will be performed. A soft inquiry will not impact your credit score. Once you've accepted an offer and your application is under credit review, a hard inquiry on your credit report will be performed, and your credit score may be impacted.
Articles in this section
- No application fees or upfront fees
- Where do I locate my 15-digit pre-approval code?
- How do I apply for a Personal Loan or a Personal Credit Line?
- Will checking my rate impact my credit score?
- Does Upgrade offer fixed or variable rates on its personal loans?
- Can I apply for another personal loan through Upgrade?
- Why would you deny me if I was pre-approved?
- What does receiving a pre-approval letter mean?
- FAQs for Self-Employed Applicants
- If I’m denied, am I able to re-apply?