Your first loan payment won’t be due until the home improvement project has been completed or the 6-month advance period has ended (or later, if a promotional period applies). Please log into your Upgrade Account for more information on your due dates.
Articles in this section
- [Customer Only] What types of plans/rates does Upgrade Home Improvement offer?
- [Customer Only] Is collateral required to get a Home Improvement Loan?
- [Customer Only] Do I have to be the owner of the property in order to use Upgrade Home Improvement?
- [Customer Only] Can I use a cosigner if I don’t qualify for the Home Improvement Loan?
- [Customer Only] What if I’m unsatisfied with the end result of my contractor’s home improvement project?
- [Customer Only] When is my first payment due for my Home Improvement Loan?
- [Customer Only] Are the Home Improvement Loan rates fixed or variable?
- [Customer Only] What if I end up not using the full amount of the Home Improvement Loan that I was approved for?
- [Customer Only] After my Home Improvement Loan is approved, what am I supposed to do?
- [Customer Only] Am I able to apply for additional funding if more is required to complete my home improvement project?